Under The Sea Week!
March 4th - 10th
Guidelines and Policies of Splash RV Resort
Check-in / Check-out Times
- For RV sites:
Check-in is at 2pm. Check-out is at 11am.
- For Cottages and Wagons:
Check-in is at 4pm. Check-out is at 11am.
To check the availability of an early check-in, please call the Welcome Center before arriving.
Day Pass Policy
To preserve the quiet and safety of the Splash camping experience, we do not allow public day passes at our resort. Splash does offer Park and Play days where sites can be reserved with a vehicle, to check availability please call the Welcome Center at 850-600-8500.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
Reservations cancelled prior to 72 hours of the arrival date will receive a voucher in the full amount of the reservation for a future stay, valid for 1 full year from the issue date. Please make any changes to your reservation in advance of that 72-hour window as refunds and vouchers will not be available after that time.
For guests cancelling an extended stay RV site reservation (1 month-long or more) 30+ days from the scheduled arrival date, you may choose between a voucher for the full amount of the reservation valid for 1 full year from the issue date, or a refund (minus a $500 extended stay cancellation fee).
Vouchers/refunds are not available for early departures.
General Guidelines for an Enjoyable Stay
- RV sites, wagons and cottages must be reserved by a person age 21 or older. This adult is responsible for the actions of their guests.
- Wristbands are required to be worn at all times.
- Only one camping unit is allowed on each designated campsite, and the RV must be here and ready to camp in order to check in for a site registration.
- All Splash guests need to be registered. No more than 8 guests can occupy an RV site.
- Cottage reservations can include 4 or 6 guests, limited to the sleeping capacity of the unit chosen. Conestoga Wagons allow up to 4 guests.
- Valet trash service is available from 8am to 6pm. Please place trash at the end of your site, near the street. Due to wildlife, please do not place trash outside before sunrise.
- Quiet hours are between 10pm and 7am, except during Splash special events. Excessive noise and profane language will not be tolerated and can be cause for eviction from the resort. Use of golf carts, bicycles, and scooters is not permitted during quiet hours.
- All children must be at a campsite by 10pm, except during Splash special events.
- Private golf carts, LSVs, and all unregistered motor vehicles are not permitted.
- Music that is audible beyond the immediate vicinity of your site is prohibited. Personal sound systems are not allowed to be played in the pool area.
- We sell firewood and all of the makings for S’mores at the Camp Store. Campfires are permitted in designated areas only. Ground fires are not permitted, but personal fire pits that are self contained and elevated off of the ground are allowed.
- Swimming in any water other than Splash pools is not allowed. Portable or inflatable swimming pools are not allowed in the park.
- Access to the waterpark is reserved for registered guests of the resort only. Guests must be 48” tall to ride the slides. No exceptions.
- Florida law prohibits drinking while in the pools, lazy river, or hot tub.
- Rent a golf cart through the Welcome Center to enjoy our 60+ acres campus. Guests must be 18+ years old and have a valid driver’s license to drive golf carts.
- Park speed limit of 7mph must be observed throughout by all vehicles, scooters, bikes, etc.
- The use of gas-powered play vehicles is prohibited.
- Guests are responsible for the cleanliness of their campsites, cottages and wagons. All shared facilities need to be left clean after use.
- Smoking is not permitted in any buildings including wagons, cottages, and the waterpark complex.
- The use of fireworks is prohibited.
- Our front desk is happy to help you find a nearby location for personal maintenance and washing your vehicles and RVs.
- We welcome pets in your RV and in select cottages. They must be attended to at all times and tethered with a maximum length of 6 feet. We have two dog parks, one with a special dog washing station!
Splash RV Resort Inclement Weather or State of Emergency Policy
The Splash team will be in contact with all guests affected by National Weather Service or County emergency warnings. The park will close completely only under mandatory evacuation.
Sign up for updates!
Enter your email address to get the latest news and updates on SPLASH!