Rules & Policies at Splash RV Resort
Payment & Cancellation Policy
Full payment is required at the time of reservation.
- No refunds given for early departures.
Reservation cancelled prior to 72 hours of the arrival date:
A voucher will be issued for a future stay, valid for 1 full year after issued.
- Reservation cancelled within 72 hours of the arrival date:
No refund or voucher will be issued.
- For monthly RV site reservations cancelled 30 or more days from the arrival date:
For guests cancelling a month-long (or more) RV site reservation 30+ days from the arrival date, you may choose between a voucher valid for 1 full year after issued, or a cash refund (minus a $500 extended-stay cancellation fee).
- Splash RV Resort Inclement Weather or State of Emergency Policy: If the National Weather Service issues a hurricane, tropical storm warning affecting Splash, or
state of emergency has been declared for Santa Rosa County, guest may change or cancel
reservations without fee. If you reschedule for dates with higher nightly rates, you will be
charges the difference. Splash will be in contact with all guests should this situation occur.
The park will close completely only under mandatory evacuation.
Check-in / Check-out Times
For RV sites:
Check-in is at 2PM. Check-out is at 11AM.
For cottages and wagons:
Check-in is at 4PM. Check-out is at 11AM.
Day Pass Policy
To preserve the quiet and safety of the Splash camping experience, we do not allow public day passes at our resort. Campers making reservations may bring guests for an additional fee. Any additional guests must be part of your overnight stay.
General Resort Rules
- Wristbands are required to be worn at all times.
- Only one camping unit is allowed on each designated campsite.
- Water slides have a height requirement of 48″.
- Wristband / Additional Guest Information:
- RV sites include 4 wristbands with rental price. An additional 4 can be purchased, making a max of 8 total guests per RV site. Guests are required to be part of your overnight stay. Fees for additional guests are charged as $20 per night(s) of your reservation.
- Cottages/Wagons do not allow more guests than the occupancy for that unit. 4 person cottages have a max of 4 guests. 6 person cottages have a max of 6 guests.
- RV sites include 4 wristbands with rental price. An additional 4 can be purchased, making a max of 8 total guests per RV site. Cottages/Wagons do not allow more guests than the occupancy for that unit. 4 person cottages have a max of 4 guests. 6 person cottages have a max of 6 guests.
- Quiet hours begin at 10pm and end at 7am with the exception of Splash special events. Excessive noise and profane language will not be tolerated and can be cause for eviction from the resort. Use of golf carts, scooters and bicycles are not permitted during quiet hours.
- All children must be back at a campsite by 10pm, except for Splash special events.
- The use of gas powered play vehicles is prohibited.
- RV sites and cottages must be reserved by a person of the age 21 or older.
- Guests are responsible for the cleanliness of their campsites and cottages.
- RV must be here and ready to camp in order to register for a site.
- Private golf carts, LSV’s, and all unregistered motorized vehicles are not permitted.
- Music that is audible beyond the immediate vicinity of the site is prohibited.
- Swimming in any water, other than pools is not allowed.
- Registered guests are responsible for their guests.
- All facilities are to be left clean after use.
- No outside firewood allowed.
- Portable or inflatable swimming pools are not allowed in the park.
- Valet trash service is available from 8am-6pm. Please place trash on the end of sites near the street. Do not put out after 6pm.
- The speed limit if 7 MPH throughout the park.
- Smoking is not permitted in any buildings including wagons, cottages, and the water park complex.
- Pets must be attended to at all times and must be tethered with a maximum length of 6 feet.
- Washing of vehicles and RVs are prohibited.
- The use of fireworks is prohibited.
Sign up for updates!
Enter your email address to get the latest news and updates on SPLASH!